FIBER BIRU

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Its Kinda Weird About Mathematics

Hi everyone...



Assalamualaikum...
Im trying to post in English... Whenever I'm not good in English... By the way... I try to do so...

Ok...
In this post I will to tell all of you about this subject... MATHEMATICS...
It is just a new subject that I have ever made...
I had studied it from kindergarten until now...

Actually it is just easy subject...
But it is kinda weird... In the university... Im still blurring about the test question and THE ONE ASSIGNMENT GIVEN BY LECTURER....



What happen to me... It is like I'm not increasing my knowledge... Thats why... All my life become not in stable position... @_@
In case... There is a solution for all of the problem in Mathematics...
Mathematics is so fantastic subject...
Dont you think so?

p/s Thats all for the post... Thank you readers...

No comments: